Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Have a Magical Day

Throwback Thursday is a brilliant idea! We love our new stamps but how often do we neglect the good oldies? Didn't we love them just as much when they were new? I know I have neglected one or two or LOTS of my older stamps!

Throwback Thursday at The Greeting Farm is dedicated to showcase those wonderful cute stamps we haven't inked up in a while. For my card today, I decided to play with Princess Ava from the Twinkle Tots Collection! Oh my gosh! When the Twinkle Tots collection was first released, I had to get the entire set like the second it was available!

This is my second white on white card for the week. Yes, I love white on white because it makes the image pop! Plus, don't you think it's elegant? :) Oh yes, I put my embossing folders to good use! LOL


Have you played with some of your good oldies lately? They need your love and attention as well!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Kim~
Gee you are rocking with those cards too! This one is just as pretty, luv your coloring on the image and so gorgeous layout...
Hugs!

Creations by Shirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creations by Shirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...

Kim this is so beautiful, i love the inked edges and the gorgeous borders, beautiful
love tasha xx

Mimi said...

Beautiful card Kim! Love the embossing and adorable colored image! I just tried white on white too, it does make the image pop! Have a great day! ;)

1LuvnMama said...

Sweet Kim! Luv your white on white! I haven't done this kind of card in a while. Thanks for the inspiration girl! Hope all is well. Have a great weekend!