Monday, June 20, 2011

More Hairbows

Hey gang!

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day! We didn't really celebrate Father's Day in my family. We only took my FIL for dim sum and I took some flowers to my dad at Rose Hill. Just another ordinary weekend....sort of...

I made some more hair bows and finally got a chance to list them on my Etsy store. Here are a few of them. You know, I like making my crafty stuff but not really into listing them. It's so much work! LOL


This is my FAVE one!!


So from my previous post, my question was how long does it take you to work on a card. It seems like on an average it takes every from anywhere between half an hour to three hours. Yup, it takes about the same time for me! Sometimes I even have to finish my project the next day or two, depending on my mojo and/or I get an interruptions from the kiddies.

Today's Question:
Besides cardmaking, what are your other interests (crafty)?

6 comments:

kris said...

all of these are so beautiful!!! and i love the colors....

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful, Kim! I especially love the Hello Kitty one (my DD and I love HK, too..)!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling!

Leanne said...

u've been busy!! i love all of them! u are super talented!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh these are so cute! My daughter just spied that Hello Kitty one and is desperate for me to get it for her.

I've dabbled in a lot of crafty stuff over the years. I made jewelery for a long while and have quite a stash of silver that I haven't gotten rid of yet. I still do a lot of pencil drawing and I just started art journaling. I made hairbows for a little while but as my daughter stopped wanting to wear most of them I stopped making them, lol.

Helen L said...

Those bows are AMAZING!! Wish you had been around when my girls were little!!