Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just checking in....

Hello! Hope everyone is having a great week and ready for the weekend! I know I have been pretty quiet so I thought I'd drop in to give you guys a little update. :)

Even though I haven't been posting much, I have been super busy behind the scene. The end of the month is always the busiest time for me since I need to work on cards/projects for new releases. Some of the projects you will see starting next week. There are some others you will see soon since they are for CHA. I won't be able to share those until after the Summer CHA.

I apologize if I haven't been able to stop by your blog recently. I am hoping I can soon if I haven't already earlier. Kids are going to bed later and later at night so which means I have less crafting time as well. :(

Anyway, thanks to all who stopped by my blog even when I sort of abandoned you guys!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I hear you!! I'm trying to catch up this week. That's what I'll be doing.. lol.. good luck with your projects, I'm sure they will be worth the wait. Have a fabulous weekend!! Hugs,

1LuvnMama said...

Hang in there Kim! You know your Superwoman and you can conquer anything! :) I'll be waiting to see what you have up your sleeves. I know you're creating so outrageous, gorgeous creations! :) Have a wondeful weekend.

donna mikasa said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and always leaving sweet comments! Life does get busy, especially with your little ones! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful projects and cards!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Stopped by to say hello! I know I've been kinda quiet lately, too. I've looked through your last several posts... LOVE the hair bows you're making! And of course your cards are A+++++++ all the way! Can't wait to see what else you have in store. Of course, I love what you do for TCM! ;)

Hugs,
Lisa