Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dress Up Marci

Today is my turn to share some inspiration at La La Land Crafts.

I used this little darling Dress Up Marci on my card. Once again, I tried using paint on my card. I am actually liking it!

I don't know about you but I have enough papers to last me TEN years! Yup, I have a lot of papers and I keep getting more! Yeah, crazy! It's an addiction! Raise your hand if you are like me! LOL

Anyway, I used this forgotten Brenda Walton Scrap Pad To Go papers on my card. Sketch is by Mojo Monday.

Don't forget, we would love to see your Marci/Luka creations! All you have to do is link your creation to our CUSTOMER GALLERY.

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a fantastic Friday!

Challenge:
Ribbon Carousel: Use your shabby chic-ness

7 comments:

Irina Blount said...

LOVE your coloring!!

Brenda said...

such a beautiful card... love the image too! great job of bringing the image to life!

Cyndi said...

super cute image and the colors! i'm like you....have way too many papers and keep getting more!

Maria said...

Oh my! That image is the sweetest with great coloring! Love the colors and paper...so cute and sweet!

Angela Thomas said...

This is absolutely darling!!! Thank you for joining us at the RCC this week.

Ashley Newell said...

This is so lovely! I love the flower on your bow! Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Danielle L. said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring of the little girl. And yeah I have way too much paper and can't stop buying more too. ;)