Monday, May 16, 2011

Artist of the Month at Ouc Craft Lounge Part 3

Ahhh....Monday....which means, I am sharing Our Craft Lounge creations! hehe

I used The Pond set for my creations this week. I totally adorable this set! It is so versatile! You can practically use it for any occasion!

For this card, I made a simple "hi" card. Don't you just love the fun sentiment??


Using the same set, I used this cute little turtle for my bracelet. Yup, i used shrink ding! You know how much I love to use those! LOL I used freshwater pearls and finished it with a lobster clasp for closure. Pretty neat bracelet. hehe

I have more Our Craft Lounge creations to share next Monday so be sure to stop by again then!

before I go, I just want to let you guys know that I added JEWELRY to my Etsy Store this week! Some of you guys knew this already but for those who don't, I love jewelry making! My sister used to sell my jewelry at work but over the years, I got addicted to cardmaking so I really haven't been making much since then. But recently, I started back! Yup, I have been super duper busy multi tasking...as you can see from what I have at my Etsy store. LOL Unlike most sellers who have only a particular item for sale in their Etsy store, I like the idea of having a variety of things. You know, kind of like a one stop store for everything! hehe

Here are a couple of featured items at my store right now.




I will be adding more fun stuff next week!

Thanks so much for stopping by everyone!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW such a darling card, LOVE your stitching and your jewelry IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

kris said...

CUTE card!! yes, LOVE the sentiment!! but you've amazed me again with all the jewelery! beautiful pieces girly!! wow you've been busy!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! And I love the turtles!

Leanne said...

Cute cute card Kim!! That sentiment is perfect! Gr8 layout, so much fun all around. Whoa, I didn't know you were a jeweler! That's awesome. Those are some beautiful pieces and I really like what you did with the turtle shrinky dinks. You are a woman with a lot of hats. TFS! :)

donna mikasa said...

Love your ducky card! That sentiment is too cute! You are so talented, Kim--your jewelry is awesome!!

Cyndi said...

super cute duckie card! and your jewelry is awesome!