Friday, April 8, 2011

The World is Full of Magic

Aren't you glad today is Friday! Are you guys looking forward to the weekend? Anyone got plans? My plans? Just the usual...spend time with my kiddies! Gotta love family time! PRICELESS!

Today I am sharing this little card featuring Magician Luka! Isn't he cute, sweet? He is PERFECT for a little boy's card! Sentiment is by Lily of the Valley.

Have you invited Dress Up Marci, Fireman Luka and Jesalyn to your home yet? They are now available as rubber! You can order them HERE!

Anyone want a chance at winning a set of Copic markers??? I do, I do!! hehe I LOVE COpic markers! Well, Irina is giving away a set to one of our lucky fan on Facebook. Please help us reach 1000 fans! Read all about it HERE! Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Oh luv this Kim! I haven't used this guy yet but you're tempting me too! Have a great weekend!

kris said...

So cute!! we all need a little magic!! =D

Leanne said...

This is perfect Kim!! I haven't inked him up, not sure I have him.. lol, but if I did I'd definitely get inspired by your card. Have fun hangin' out with the kids! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Super adorable Kim!! I love that sentiment - matches the capri Marci from last week!! and that rainbow paper is perfect!

Kristine said...

Hi Kim =) Cute CUTE! Love that rainbow bg behind Luka.. great job with him!