Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Can you believe it? I have been posting everyday this week! Wow! I am amazed at myself! LOL

Today's card features one of Robyn's Fetish's adorable images. This one is called Daisy Days, a very cute, fun, summery image! Love it!

I finally used a couple sheets of patterned papers from Life of the Party paper pack by Basic Grey I got a couple of months ago. I tend to buy stuff forget about them. This is what happens when you don't have a lot of room. LOL

Well, I have more to share tomorrow. So be sure to come back!

Have a great one, everyone!

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your cute card.
luv
Debby

Kristie W. said...

Cute card :) I like that border punch you used! And too funny about forgetting what you buy...I think I might be the queen of that!

Danni said...

Awesome card!! So bright and cheery! Just makes you smile!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO darling! Love your coloring girlie!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Leanne said...

Wonderful fun card Kim! Gorgeous coloring. I have tons of paper packs that I've forgotten I have.. TFS! :)

Sunghee said...

Delightful. I'm in love with the bright color!