Monday, March 21, 2011

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #31 - BUTTERFLIES

Hello!

Today this the start of a brand new challenge at Lollipop Crafts! Unfortunately, I don't have anything to share. :( I am still busy helping my sister in law with painting on the weekend. Crafting has been super difficult for me since I am not home at all the last few weekends. We should be don't with the painting in another week of so. I am hoping I will have a little more time then. But then again, things always seem to come up unexpectedly. LOL

Anyway, this week's challenge is to use BUTTERFLIES on your creations! Robyn's Fetish is our fabulous sponsor!

Before I leave, I want to announce Kris' Surprise Birthday Blog Hop winner. The lucky winner is


Congratulations, Brenda! please email me at kimlayu@gmail.com to claim your surprise candy!

Hope everyone can play along with us!

No comments: