Monday, February 28, 2011

Sparkle Creation Challenge: Punch It

Can you believe it's March already??!! Oh my gosh! Where does the time go???

Today is a start of another new challenge over at Sparkle Creations. This week is all about punches. Pretty easy, right?

I bought a few sheets of TPC Studio, So Delish Spice Rack papers a long while back and I am finally putting them to good use. LOL They are perfect to go with Chef Oliver! I followed the sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch. Can you tell what punch I used on my card? Bet ya can't tell? LOL I used my 1-inch circle punch and punched out the bowl from the patterned paper. LOL

Well, that's all for now. For more inspiration, please check out my teammates' wonderful creations at Sparkle Creations!

Have a great one, everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Shaela said...

beautiful card! your coloring of "white" is fantastic :)

Cyndi said...

this is so cute! he is adorable!

Shirley N said...

Oh how CUTE! Fabulous design Kim!

Unknown said...

Sweet card, Kim! Love the papers and how you colored Oliver!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Alice said...

so fun! lovely card, Kim!

Jodi said...

This is so cute Kim!! Love your card layout and paper too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

what a sweet card! love the sentiment too! what a great card for the challenge. hope you have a great hump day!

Cami said...

Oh Kim, this is so cute! This fella is cute! If I could answer, I'd say, "What I was cookin' got fried badly and tossed in the trash!" LOL! I start a project and can't complete it to my liking! This card made me laugh!
Hugs, Cami

HappyCrafter said...

great card! Love the image and how you've coordinated and tied it all together.

Rach said...

Kim this is fantastic, what a wonderful card, love the papers that you have used, and what a perfect sentiment. hugs rachxx

Teri said...

Love your card for Sparkle's challenge. This DP is too cute!