Monday, November 15, 2010

A Very Girlie Challenge at Lollipop Crafts!

Hello! Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! Mine was very unproductive! The weekend went by so quick that I didn't get to do practically anything! I did however do a little Christmas shopping...mainly for my nieces and nephews. I had to take advantage of the Friends and Family sale at the Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy. LOL I love shopping at Baby Gap for my kids.

This week at Lollipop Crafts, we have a VERY GIRLIE challenge! Fairy Knoll is this week's sponsor and they generously provided our team with a few digis to play with!

For my card today, I used Birthday Balloon Girl. I followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers. The sketch was fairy easy to follow but for some reasons, it took me hours to get this card done right! I guess my mojo is still on vacation. LOL

For real, I haven't been creating much this past week. I did get a few other things done though....such as: I finally created my Etsy account and I crocheted a few Santa's hats. Hopefully, I will get a chance to add some items to my Etsy store soon. As for the Santa's hats, I made three when I went to Vegas. I didn't need to drive and my kids were way too much into their video so I had to entertain myself while in the car. LOL So far, I have five hats done. I am also working on little stuff here and there. I will share all these soon!


Anyway, for more inspiration, please check out my team's creations at Lollipop Crafts!

Have a fabulous week, everyone!

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kim, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Renkata said...

Very sweet and lovely card Kim

Elena said...

Beautiful card! You did wonderful job with the Friday Sketch!

Crystal said...

So much fun Kim, WOW!!! LOVE your colors and your coloring girly!

Kristie W. said...

Fun and bright card, great job!