Monday, November 22, 2010

Lollipop Crafts Challenge: Christmas

Hello, hello!

It's Monday and it's time for another GREAT Lollipop Crafts challenge! This week, Alanna is our hostess and the theme is CHRISTMAS! Our sponsor this week is Limited Runs. Nikki generously provided our team with a few cute digis to play! Thank you so much, Nikki! One random winner gets THREE digis of choice from Limited Runs.

I used Snowman Cupcake on this card. Oh guess what I learned while making this card? Well, I don't use liquid applique too often and each time I used it, I wait until it dries up before heating it. Because I totally forgot to work on this card and had to make it the very last minute, I went ahead and heat it while it was still wet. I didn't think it would work but it did! The texture is different but I like it! I tell you, we learn something new everyday!

The sketch is by Sweet Sunday Sketch. I used my leftout K&Company papers. I added a little stckle on Mr. Snowman.

I know a lot of you are making Christmas cards right now so why not add your link to Inlinkz at the Lollipop Crafts blog and have a chance at winning some adorable digis from Limited Runs!

For more inspiration on our Christmas challenge, head over to our blog and check out our team's wonderful creations!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by, everyone! Have a great week!

6 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Kim! I love the colors and your layout is FABULOUS!

Anki said...

Wonderful card! Also - I think you need to check out my blog. I suspect that you will be happy ;-) Kram - Anki

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Kim this is totally ADORABLE!! LOVE these colors!!!!! Beautiful indeed girly!

Danni said...

How cute and fun! LOVE the papers/colors!

coldwaters2 said...

Kim this is fabulous what great colours and I adore that image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nikki said...

This is just so delightful to see you've done a beautiful job I'd love for you to show off your creation in my gallery thanks for using my digi so fantastic
hugs Nikki
Gallery Link