Friday, October 29, 2010

More Christmas Card

Hello, everyone!

I am so glad Friday is finally here! This week has been loooong!

I am slowly but surely getting more Christmas cards done! Yay! All thanks to all these cute winter/Christmas Marci's!

For my card today, I used Santa Marci. She is as cute and sweet as can be! I love little girls with Santa's hats! So cute! Oh which reminds me, I gotta start working on my daughter's hat! I think my son outgrown his already so that's two crocheted Santa's hats on my list...

Anyway, I decided to use up some of my scraps and this is what I came up with! Pretty cool layout, huh? LOL Did you spy a Tim Holtz' embossing folder?? Well, not the folder here but I used it on the green cardstock. It's not Christmas themed but thought it looks cool for Christmas.
Those gold snowflakes are K&Company chipboard stickers. Border punch is by Martha Stewart. Sentiment is by Hero Arts. I used Flower Soft and Sparkly Fluff on Marci's outfit as well.





Well, that's all I have for you guys today! Hope everyone have a lovely Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by!


Challenges:
Moving Along with Time:
Card for A Child
Papertake:
Sparkly and Bright
Creative Card Crew: Let's Punch It
Stampaive and More: Christmas
Creative Belli: Flocking or Flower Soft
Simon Says Stamps: Punch 'Em
Fussy and Fancy: Winter Wonderland



9 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, she is colored so beautifully... LOVE this whole card with sketch and sentiment toO!! FABBY Christmas card Kim! I've GOT to get busy and create more Christmas cards soon! Thanks for the inspiration =D Have a great day!

Michele said...

This is such a sweet card! I love how you added Flower Soft to Marci's outfit! TFS!

Cyndi said...

this is so cute! love the bright colors!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! I must get this sentiment, lol. :)

Elena said...

She is a real sweetheart, Kim! Love the embossing you added to the card! Those snowflakes give a real magic to the whole layout!

Jana Weaver said...

So sweet Kim! Love the colors and all the holiday sparkle is perfect!

Darsie Bruno said...

Awww, such a sweet little girl! Love your colors in this festive holiday card! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Belli Challenge and we hope you'll join us next time!
Hugs, Darsie
Belli Challenge Design Team

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great sentiment - I LOVE those sparkly parts! The little girl is cute too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun little image this is! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the addition of the fluffy stuff to join in with us at the Belli Challenge. Join us again!!