Monday, September 20, 2010

Karber Challenge: Food and Beverage

Hello, Karber fans! It's time for Challenge 6! This week's challenge is about about Food and Beverage! You do know have to use a Karber image to play along our challenges but if you got them, why not?

I used Coffee Leslie on my card. Isn't she a cutie? She is so adorable! I love how cartoonish she looks! Ever since Jane introduced me to white on white cards, I am really loving them! They are so pretty and elegant!

I do hope everyone can find some time and play along with us! For more inspiration, please hop over to our BLOG! Thank you so much for stopping by again!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love your card. Have an excellent week. Big hugs :)

Miranda said...

OHH, this is the forst karber stamp I see, but they're absolutely gorgeous and funny.
Like the white on white, looks classy.

hugs
Miranda

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

She's so cute! Love this lil card :)
hugs, margie

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMY Super CUTE!! Love her matching glasses and details.

Janis said...

Love coffee Leslie! I'll have to go check out the images again! Great job! Have a great week!

Crystal said...

OMG Kim this is CUTE!!!!!!! EEEEK sooo sweet!

Cyndi said...

such a cute and fun card kim!