Monday, September 20, 2010

Karber Challenge: Food and Beverage

Hello, Karber fans! It's time for Challenge 6! This week's challenge is about about Food and Beverage! You do know have to use a Karber image to play along our challenges but if you got them, why not?

I used Coffee Leslie on my card. Isn't she a cutie? She is so adorable! I love how cartoonish she looks! Ever since Jane introduced me to white on white cards, I am really loving them! They are so pretty and elegant!

I do hope everyone can find some time and play along with us! For more inspiration, please hop over to our BLOG! Thank you so much for stopping by again!

8 comments:

Berenice R. said...

Super cute! Love your card. Have an excellent week. Big hugs :)

Miranda said...

OHH, this is the forst karber stamp I see, but they're absolutely gorgeous and funny.
Like the white on white, looks classy.

hugs
Miranda

margie c said...

She's so cute! Love this lil card :)
hugs, margie

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

OMY Super CUTE!! Love her matching glasses and details.

Janis said...

Love coffee Leslie! I'll have to go check out the images again! Great job! Have a great week!

Crystal said...

OMG Kim this is CUTE!!!!!!! EEEEK sooo sweet!

Cyndi said...

such a cute and fun card kim!