Monday, September 6, 2010

Karber Challenge #4

{Thank you so much for scrolling down for my Lollipop Crafts post!}

Hello again!

I have another card to share today! :D This card is for Karber's Challenge! This week is to make a card for a BOY! I used Lemonade Jude on this card. Lemonade Jude reminded me of my Soda Pop papers by Deja Views so that was what I used on this card! These papers are very fun and summery! Love it!

Wanna play along with us? :D I sure hope so! LOL For more inspiration, please visit our BLOG! Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Love your color and dp choice. Have an excellent week. Hugs :)

Elena said...

What a fun card! I love these DP papers you chose!

Jodi said...

Cute image and I love the layout!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Chelsea said...

Cute card Kim, and I love the way you take your pictures. Makes me want a lemonade now. lol
Luv,
Chelsea

donna mikasa said...

Such a cute image! Your papers match perfectly!

Cyndi said...

super cute Kim!

Leanne said...

oh! he's a cutie perfect with your papers. TFS!! Hugs,

Janis said...

Cute card! I love it!! TFS!

Making Crafts said...

I am amazed to see that you just used simple jute strings and buttons to beautify the cards. It's so interesting!