Friday, August 13, 2010

Simply Betty Preview: Rio

I bet most moms are preparing for kids going back to school! :) My kiddies areschool aged yet so summer is just summer. LOL Well, it really haven't been much summer here in LA. It hasn't been hot here at all. As a matter of fact, I have to wear a light sweater when I get up in the morning! The weather has been pretty unusual here.

Today I have this Rio School Girl to share with you guys. She will be released this weekend! We will be releasing a set of School Emos at Simply Betty! Look at Rio! Doesn't she remind you of "us"? We all have been like her at one point or another, right? LOL Yeah, I was like that when I was in school...minus the mini skirt, of course. I don't think I ever wore mini skirt to school.

I used DCWV papers from what must have been over five years old! You know, one of those stacks I don't like much and just pushed to the side! LOL

Anyway, I have more previews tomorrow so hope you come back soon! Thanks a bunch!

11 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh Kim this is so cute. I love it. You have coloured her up perfectly.
mwah
Trace

1LuvnMama said...

Awww, that is a cool image Kim! :) Luv the colors and luv the LO!

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

kavitha said...

such a sweet image and well colored,love it:))

Cyndi said...

very cute and fun card! love the image!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute, Kim!! The new Rio is adorable!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling card and I love the colors! Yeah, it sure hasn't been a CA summer, eh? Up north here we don't even see the sun until 10 or so. Brrrr! xxD

Janis said...

I love Rio's mini-skirt. She's just so cute. I love the dsp. TFS!

ladybrayton71 said...

The papers go amazingly well with this image and your design. Fantastic coloring and layout. Love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Kim this is super cute and fun a brilliant combination I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Barb said...

The argyle is perfect for back to school! And Rio looks great!