Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sketch Time at Meljen's Designs!

Who is ready to follow a good sketch? Raise your hand if you do! Me, me!! LOL My fellow DT mate, Lauretta at Meljen’s Designs has an awesome sketch for everyone to follow for this week’s challenge.

Okay, who loves chocolate? Chocolate cake? Chocolate muffin? Mmmm….yummy! I used to never eat chocolate cake until after I have my babies. Now, every once in a while, I crave for triple chocolate cake! Weird! Anyway, I better stay away from all that. I've already put on a few extra pounds since I had my kids. Okay, enough of that! Hehe Check out this yummy Chocolate Treat on my card! This is one of the new images released this week! You can get them at Whimsy Stamps!

I haven’t paper pieced in like forever and I was in the mood to cut and paste. So…what do you think?


Sadly, this is my last post for Meljen's Designs. My four month term is coming to an end. :( I decided to step down after my term because I have other obligations.

If you have been following my blog, you should have seen a few posts about Lollipop Crafts. Well, I am one of the owner! Kris and I thought it would be cool to start up a new challenge blog so we did! Our first challenge will debut on August 2nd and guess who is sponsoring??? Yup, Meljen's Designs!!! Thank you so much, Melissa and Nicole!

I have a few things I am working on right now so I better get back to them before it gets late. Thanks so very much for stopping by, my friends!

10 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Yummy card, Kim!! Love the paper piecing!!

donna mikasa said...

Great paper piecing! The cupcakes look so yummmm! Looking forward to Lollipop Crafts--how exciting!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv the cupcake and I can't believe you're now a proud owner! Awesome! I'll be sure to follow along and see all the wonder things your new blog will bring! Congrats Kim!

Cyndi said...

love your paper piecing! they look so yummy!

Cami said...

Yummy-licious card Kim! They really popped out at me and I love the way you paper-pieced this! The DPs are a beautiful color...cheerful. Congrats on your Lollipop Crafts venture. I am excited for you and can't wait! Cami

Crystal said...

AWWWW Kim this is WONDERFUL your paper piecing is FABULOUS!!!! EEEEK such a darling card girly!

Danni said...

Yummy!! What a scrumptious card!

HappyCrafter said...

Oh Yum! I love chocolate, and this card is making me think about my stash of chocolate LOL! Congrats on the new challenge blog, will check it out next week after it goes live :-)

Unknown said...

Great card, I really love the colors that you picked for it.

I currently have blog candy on my blog come and take a look!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kim this is gorgeous what fabulous colours that blue bp really makes those yummy looking cakes stand out this is fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x