Monday, July 12, 2010

New Simply Betty Release Preview!

Hello, hello! This week is going to be a fun one! Why? Because we are having previews all week long for the new release at Simply Betty! That's why! We are having a Summer Fun Edition (all digis)on the My Kids Emo World collection this Thursday, July 15th! So, please check our blog everyday for previews! You won't want to miss any! On Thursday, we will have a Blog Hop and you get a chance at winning the entire release! How cool is that??!! So be sure to mark your calendar!

Today, along with me, Alicia, Betty, Catherine and Debbie are also previewing these new cool images! So be sure to check them all out and leave some love!

Well, you all know what a hottie Lola is but look at her in the bathing suit! Let's join her for a drink! LOL

I was in the mood to use two of my fave colors, purple and pink so besides Lola, not much about my card is summer. LOL

Well gang, thanks so very much for stopping by my blog today! Please be sure to check out more previews on my teammates' blog!




17 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a stunning card, Kim! Especially with the embossed purple foil! Just gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Kim, love the colours and image.
luv
Debby

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW this is such a cool card!! I love how you coloured her hair, looks amazing!
Kristy xx

Catherine said...

Totally loving how you colored her hair, Kim! How fun & fab! Super easel card - love the sentiment!
Hugs,
Cat

Alicia Garcia said...

such a cute lil' surprise there with the easle card bit!
I am just adoring teh way you did her hair...I have never attempted such a thing, but I am thinking you didn't need that copic class afterall! ;)

Betty Boo! said...

WOWIE beautiful colors Kim! So super duper awesome! Love the foil paper! Just great great great!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

too CUTE. I love what you did with her hair!!

Sparkplug17 said...

So darling! I love the purple!

kris said...

Awesome creation girly!!! Love the color combo and her hair!!! =D

Crystal said...

What a fabulous card Kim, AWESOME easel design and LOVE the purple...Such a fun fun image!!!

Cyndi said...

very cool card! love the purple and the hair coloring!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! Beautiful job, Kim! LOVE the easel card and her purple hair! That metallic DP is fabulous, too!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the metallic piece and your amazing colouring - fabulous job Kim!
xXx

Barb said...

LOVE this! Lola's hair alone is awesome, but add metallic accents & purple... wonderful!

Elena said...

Gorgeous! I love these colors! The embosed foil looks great!

Kristine said...

Very cute Kim =) My girls love her purple hair! I love the sentiment *Ü* Have a great day!

Teri said...

What a beautiful card! I love Lola, oh la-la! Purple is perfect!