Monday, July 5, 2010

Featured Stamp and Create Guest!

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great July 4th weekend! I am assuming a lot of you have today off since the 4th was on a Sunday. Enjoy a day off, everyone!

I was so lucky to win Stamp and Create's 1st ever challenge in May! Not only that, Lacey, owner of the company even asked me to be this month's featured Guest! Can you imagine how thrilled, happy, surprised I was??!! I of course said yes! I love Stamp and Create! Why? Lightening speed shipping! Stamp and Create carries a variety of stamps from different companies and lots of other goodies. Plus, the prices are so reasonable! Oh, you get FREE SHIPPING for any orders of $55! Plus, for the months of June, July, and August, each order of $30 or more will be entered into a drawing at the end of each month for a $25 gift certificate to Stamp and Create!!

Lacey asked me to host this month's challenge and because I was having so much fun playing with my mini sewing machine, I chose STITCHES....machine, faux, hand sewn...any stitches! Well, for my card, I had really wanted to do zig zag stitches but guess what? My mini sewing machine was giving me the hardest time when I was making this card! After a couple of hours trying to fix it, I finally gave up! I went ahead and used the big machine in the garage, which only does straight stitches. This is the reason why I have been looking at sewing machines and need your suggestions on which or what model is good.

Anyway, I decided to make a joy fold card since I haven't tried it before. I am pretty pleased with how this turned out. See those pearl pins? You can get them at Stamp and Create. They come in a variety of colors! I used Fleur Anya on this card...you can get her at Stamp and Create as well.



Alrighty, I hope you guys enjoy looking at my card! Thanks so much for stopping by! Lacey, thank you for having me as a featured guest this month at Stamp and Create!


11 comments:

Crystal said...

Fantastic Kim, WOW LOVE this happy creation!! Fab stitching too sweetie!

Crystal said...

Fantastic Kim, WOW LOVE this happy creation!! Fab stitching too sweetie!

Unknown said...

So sweet card! TFS Have a great week. Hugs :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on being the guest designer at Stamp & Create!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on being a guest designer for S&C! Love your joy fold card, and the stitching looks great!

Danni said...

Congrats!!!
What a pretty, pretty card!!

Teri said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer! Love your joyfold card Kim!

Elena said...

Congratulations on the GD position! So happy for you, Kim! You are very very talented!!!
Love the joy fold card you created! And your stitching looks so pretty!

Cyndi said...

very creative and cute card! congrats on the guest spot!

raindropecho said...

Congrats, Kim!! You so deserved it :) Lovely card!

- Ann

Cindy Lee said...

Yay!! Congrats on being the guest designer! You totally deserves it!