Monday, June 14, 2010

Lili's Ice Cream

Hello! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I want to share this adorable Lili's Ice Cream with everyone! Seriously? Don't you think she's just the cutest? I mean, she is as sweet as can be and if you look at her closely, you will notice she has a little tongue! Too cute! Too sweet! She is part of Inky Impressions' newest release, by the way.

I am currently working on my blog...moving stuff around...so if it looks weird to you, don't worry, it's not your eyes! LOL I am working on it slowly because first, I am not good with the computer, second, I don't have a lot of time, third, I am....well, a procrastinator! LOL

Okie dokie, that's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by!


The Sweet Stop:
sketch
The Diedrich Dare:
photo inspiration (summer)

14 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Oh, I'm hungry for some ice-cream! Yummy! :) Great card Kim! Hopefully, you'll have time to do all the things you need to get done!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super sweet image, great papers and colours. janex

Katherine said...

cute image!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...how sweet!! She is too cute!!

Crystal said...

AWWWW you did such a great job with LiLi how CUTE!!! LOVE your dp, colors, and layout Kim.....

Anonymous said...

I love what you're doing w/your blog! I LOVE your larger pictures... so much better when you don't have to click to enlarge!!! Great job Kim and love your LILI!!!
Pam Going Postal

Cyndi said...

very cute card! love your coloring!

kris said...

oooh!! i could go for some ice cream!!! =D okay maybe not for breakfast but in general!! hehe!! Cute card hun!! Love the colors!! =D

Julie said...

Such a great c ard,love your paper combination.x

Jan Hunnicutt said...

She's adorable, I love her big blue eyes!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & sweet card!
Hugs,
Cabio

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kim this is totally adorable what a gorgeous image and I just adore your colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is absolutly adorable! Thanks for playing with our sketch at The Sweet Stop.

Andrea said...

So cute! Love the colors and the paper. Did an awesome coloring job as well! Thanks for playing with the Sweet Stop!