Sunday, May 30, 2010

Something Different...

I decided to try something different on my card. See the front side edges and back edges? Yup, I only punched the front edges! It's pretty neat!

I made some ribbon flowers a long while back but misplaced them. Well, I finally found them! See the two roses on my card? I made them with ribbons! I think I am going to make some more. This is a great way to use up some leftover ribbons! Hmmm....I am on a roll with making my own flowers! LOL


It takes quite a bit of time to link up a creation for different challenges. I used to love to combine challenges but over time, I got kind of tired of that because it was too time consuming. I still combine challenges but I really haven't been combining a whole lot. Anyway, for this card, I am going to link up just a few...


Challenges:
TGF: Farm Fresh Friday's photo inspiration
Stamp and Create: ribbon
The Sweet Stop: Sketch SSS58
Your Next Stamp: use border punch
Sentimental Sunday: Thankful


14 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Kim
hope your well, fab card, super design and lovely and bright.
janex

pinky said...

Kim thats such a great idea, love your card. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs
Pinky

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the ribbon flowers. Have a great day. Anesha

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card! I love your flowers.

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! She's so pretty!This is a beautiful card, Kim!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a lovely card. I love the borders and the ribbon flowers are great! Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays ;)

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Renate said...

Hi what a great card. And I like the ribbon flowers you have made a lot.

Thanks for joining the SSC challenge.

Hugs Renate

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the colours & those flowers are stunning :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful card, and the ribbon flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for Sentimental Sundays. :)

Country Mouse said...

What a sweet card!!! I love those loopy flowers!!! So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

Maureen said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love the colors and the flowers are fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh what a lovely card!! Your ribbon flowers are just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along with our ribbon challenge last month! We have another fun challenge this month...Charms!! We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Lacey Stephens said...

Congratulations!! You won the Stamp and Create Ribbon Challenge!! Please contact me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net so I can give you your $20 gift certificate to Stamp and Create! Also, please let me know if you would like to be a featured guest for our next challenge on July 1st!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com