Wednesday, May 19, 2010

La La Land Crafts Birthday Wishes Challenge

Hi, my blogging friends! It’s Wednesday and time for our La La Weekly Wednesday challenge! Irina, owner of La La Land Crafts is hosting this week’s BIRTHDAY WISHES challenge! Great challenge, don’t you think? I know I need to add more birthday cards to my stash.

This week’s featured stamp is Sitting Pretty Rosie! She is 20% off the regular price! She is available at square cut or scroll cut. Check her out at our online store!

For my card, I used Fairy Lala. Fairy Lala is one of my all time favorite! She is so perfect for every occasion! I haven’t made an easel card in a while so here it is!


Well, peeps, I do hope you can find some time to play along with us! I would love to see what you come up with! For more inspiration, please hop over to La La Land Crafts and check out my wonderful teammates’ awesome work!

As always, I really appreciate you guys for stopping by and leaving me wonderful, encouraging comments! Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!

Challenges:
Allsorts: Birthdays
Papertake Weekly: Say it with flowers
ABC Challenge - Unused stash (orange prima flowers)
Your Next Stamp - Cut it out and pop it up
Crafty Ann's - anything goes
Stamp Something - celebrate (birthday card)
Creative Inspirations - Punches or Die Cuts
Paper Sundae: Easel Card
Lili of the Valley: Sketch


19 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet card Kim!! Love your choice of colors and the easel design!! So fun and cheery. Gorgeous coloring.
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

Super super cute card Kim...LOVE the easel and these colors are FABULOUS together...Darling creation!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO gorgeous, WOW! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful, Kim!!!

1LuvnMama said...

First off, LUV THE NEW HEADER! :) I don't know where you find time to do everything!

Luv Fairy Lala and hey, we were on the same wavelenth using her! :) Your card is awesome as always!

kris said...

Fairy Lala is one of my faves!! and you did a fantastic job on the challenge!! Love the colors and embellies and everything!! =D

Cyndi said...

this is such a cute card! love the bright colors!

Ann Whitfield said...

Oh, just gorgeous Kim! Lovely image and beautiful card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Beryl said...

Hi Kim - love the design and colours of this card.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the cutie image and the papers are great too, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV chalenge, big hugs pops x x x

Cheryl Valadez said...

Such a beautiful card! I haven't tried my hand at the easel cards, yet, but I am loving what you did with this one. Fairy Lala looks fabulous in all her glittery glory ;D

Amy said...

Your coloring is amazing Kim, Rosie is beautiful! Love your color combo, perfect birthday card!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Kim. I love the colours. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kim wow loving this card so much that image is just to cute and the papers are fabulous thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Alica said...

really sweet! the image is cute and I love the papers and colors!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Irina Blount said...

An AWESOME Birthday card in bright colors!!! LOVE it!!

Hugs!!!
:) Irina

jude said...

Such Sweet card just love layout and colours used.
Thanks for joining us inthis weeks challenge over at creative inspirations .Hope to see you next week !
hugs judex

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

jaine drake said...

Oooh lovely lovely. Good luck at creative inspirations.

Maureen said...

Just totally fabulous! Gorgeous coloring and love all the different elements of this card!