Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Dear Scrapbook Page

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I haven't been able to get online much this past weekend with my daughter been sick. She is still sick. We took her to ER this morning and they ran some tests. Doctor said she has a throat infection.

Anyway, here is a layout I did this past weekend. This is my son when he was seven months old. I followed the sketch at TGF.

I think I need to set a goal or something because I can't seem to keep up with all the things I need to do! I like Sparkle's idea, when she has accomplished one of her goals, she scratches it off her list. I think I need to do that! I think if I set a goal, maybe then I can finish my son's first year scrapbook a little soon!

Okie dokie, I need to check on my daughter. Hope you can check back tomorrow for my La La Land Crafts and Inky Impressions posts! Have a great one, everyone! Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Love the LO on this scrap page! What a cutie pie!

Danni said...

I hope your daughter is better!! Wonderful page!

kris said...

Hope the little sweetie feels better!!! =D Great scrap page girl!! Love the colors and the LO is fab too!! Take care!!!!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my goodness! The ER? Wow, at least the doctors and you know what is going on with DD. Now you can take care of the infection and help her heal. Take care of yourself too Kim! Luv the scrap LO . . . reminds me that I have to get my butt in gear to do my kids ones too!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Kim what a beautiful picture of you son he is so cute I could give him a hug ....the design you have used is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x