Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Altered Embellishment Challenge

Time for our La La Weekly Wednesday Challenge! Maureen, our new Challenge Coordinator is our hostess this week and she is challenging everyone to use an existing embellishment and alter it! I must say, this was a tough one for me or my mojo was missing! LOL

I decided to just twist some rosettes with a ribbon. I think it counts since a ribbon is a embellishment. LOL I used Lotus on my card. I followed the sketch over at Stamp With Fun. I am submitting my card for Die Cut Dreams as well since their theme is to make your own flower.
Okay, so I know what everyone is waiting for...special of the week! Our featured stamp this week is BIRTHDAY CAKE MAYA! She is 20% of the regular price! You can get her as long with our other adorable images at our online store!
Enjoy shopping and thanks so much for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Juls said...

this is fab!! Love your lttle red flowers! Hugs Juls

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is a great card. I love the bold color combo and those red flowers are stunning!

Kristine said...

Hi Kim! This is sooo PRETTY! I love everything here from your beautiful colors to those fancy ribbon roses!! Have a sweet day *Ü*

Denise said...

Very cute, love those pretty flowers!
Hugs,
Denise

kris said...

Kim you did a fabulous job on this beauty!! wow! love the flowers on here too!! =D hugs!

Joy said...

WOW! great roses. I love when I see others trying to make their own embellishments. so much fun! great card too. happy hump day!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful roses Kim...and I love the red and blue color combo - very striking!!

Jodi said...

Kim, this is so cute!! I love these gorgeous flowers you made with ribbon!! Handmade things are so much more appreciated!
Hugs
Jodi =)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kim this is one gorgeous card love that image and the flowers are fabulous they really look amazing

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Kim!! Love the blue & red!!

1LuvnMama said...

OMGosh, your rosettes came out so beautiful! How did you get them so tight? :) Luv-ly job and luv the reds!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the red and blue! Just gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so PRETTY Kim!!

Amy said...

Ooooh, such a stunning card, Kim! The blue & red combo is just fabulous! Awesome card!

Maureen said...

Just gorgeous Kim!! Your coloring is beautiful and LOVE those ribbon roses!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Stunning colors and beautiful flowers!!