Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh, Alice!

Hi!
Well, I missed the first challenge at Oh, Alice last week so I thought I'd get a head start this week. Actually, not really, it's almost the end of the week! LOL Last week, I had really wanted to play along their first challenge. I colored my image but didn't have time to get the card done! Anyway, this week is a sketch...and easy to follow one!

Since Oh, Alice is an Alice in Wonderful themed challenge blog, I thought for my first time playing along, I would use none other than ALICE! :D This image is from Wild Flower Patch. It's a freebie for PCP members. Cute, huh?

I have a million and one things on my to do list. So yeah, I will probably not able able to make cards these next two weeks...except for my DT projects, of course. My hubby's bday is coming up and I am working on a little project for him. Also, I promised one of my gf that I would make a bracelet for her daughter like months ago so I need to work on that. Plus, I want to organize my ribbons, work on my scrapbook for my son and daughter....lots of stuff to do! But the one thing I really need to work on is the scrapbook for a co-worker's retirement. Busy, busy, busy....

Anyway, thank you all so so much for always stopping by my blog! I truly appreciate everyone and all your comments! Oh, speaking of comments, thank you so much for your opinion on my jewelry! I guess there are so pros and cons of taking pics outside and inside. Natural light is best but most of the time, I craft at night so I don't always get to take pic outside. Hmmm...can you guys tell I take my pics at night? Some of them are kind of blurry sometimes....

19 comments:

Juls said...

Just Fab!!! I love the script background! such a gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute! love your sweet Alice card!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw this is lovely I love that Alice image and your colours and papers a lovely piece of work....also wish you good luck with all your projects and jobs that you have to do.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Amy said...

This card is way too cute Kim and your coloring of Alice is fantastic! Sounds like you've got a lot to keep you busy at the moment, take care and I hope you get it all done! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Your card is adorable, Kim! Love your coloring! and these papers are so fab :)
Seems like you've got a lot going on, I look forward to seeing!

Thanks for playing along with us at Oh, Alice!
hugs, margie

Crystal said...

AWWWW Alice is sooo super sweet Kim!!! What a great card.....perfect color choice!!! Hugs!

Tracey Feeger said...

This is wonderful. Love the stamp on the circle - so cool and great image.
mwah
Trace

Unknown said...

very pretty and I think she is lovely as is your card. Just take a deep breath and do one thing at a time your sure to get it all done


Love Dawn xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wow girl, I guess you are busy... but it's good to be busy, right? I have to say that your "Alice" card is awesome! I have that digi as well, but haven't had the chance to use her yet. I'm thinking I'm going to have to start playing along! =)
Thanks for your gorgeous inspiration!
Hugs
Lynda

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Kim!! That paper is gorgeous and works perfectly for this card, great job!

Unknown said...

So nice card! :)

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

raindropecho said...

Very cute card, Kim! Good luck with all your projects, you're one busy woman!!
- Ann

1LuvnMama said...

Awww, Alice is ssaaaaaaaweeeeeeeet! You do such amazing work and I always look forward to your creations and cards! Understandable that you have to do your "things" . . . I'm all about prioritizing too . . . I have to or else I'll go CRAZY! :) hee, hee! Take care girl and keep in touch!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous!! Love what you have done with our challenge.
Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
Kristy x

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! She is ADORABLE and I LOVE that Timepiece DP in the background! I'm so glad you got to play along w/ our challenge Kim! You did a beautiful job on this sketch!

Cami said...

Love your little Alice! She's a cutie and your coloring is lovely. That background DP is very nice. You've got a lot on your plate so have fun finishing all your wonderful projects then you can post them later! Hugs, Cami

Jodi said...

Oh she is so cute Kim! I love the pretty coloring you did on her!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm so glad you played with us! Isn't this a fun challenge? I'm loving it!!! Play more, play more!!!