Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nothing to Share...

Hello, my friends! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was super busy so I didn't get to craft really at all so I don't have anything to share.

Hubby's cousin has some major family issues so we are like the middle persons, trying to help settle down the situation. It's not looking good though....

For my friends in LA, did you feel the earthquake this morning? I wasn't scared but oh my gosh, my hubby scared the hell out of me! Apparently, he was shaken up from his dream and was practically screaming! Anyway, I only had about three hours of sleep this morning so I am going to bed early tonight. Oh, it was 4.5, probably lasted about 10 seconds. No one was hurt, nothing fell...good thing.

Anyway, I do have my La La Land Crafts and Inky Impressions card/project to share tomorrow so please stop by when you have a few minutes.

Thanks so much, my friends. Have a good night!

2 comments:

raindropecho said...

Sorry for the late response, but yeah, I did feel it! Pico Rivera is pretty close. Husband work me up, lol.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Sounds like you're having some stress, too. I never felt the earthquake, and I usually feel them all. I hope we're done with big ones...