Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LLWWC#32 - Paper Piecing!

Happy Wednesday!

Our La La Weekly Wednesday challenge this week is being hosted by our talented Kristine! Kristine would love to see some paper piecing on your project!

This week’s featured stamp is ROSIE WITH BIRD and you know what that means, right? Yup, she is 20% off the regular price! Hurry, grab her while supplies last at our online store!

I used Birthday Present Rosie on my card. I followed the sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC64). have been trying to use up my scraps but it seems like the pile is not really going down! I guess as long as I play with papers, the pile will never go down! LOL

Well, with this card, I used scraps. I just love this DP! I love the purple and blue together! I actually really didn’t want to use it up! LOL

Thanks for visiting, my friends!


Card Details:
Stamp:
Birthday Present Rosie
Ink: Copic, Color Box, Spica
Paper: scraps, Bazill
Embellishments: brad, ribbon, Inky Dinky Drops , Prima flowers
Tools/Others: border punches

8 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

First off, congrats on making DT again! :) You rock girl!
And for your La-La card, amazing! Luv that DP and the colors are gorgeous! Hugs to you!

Tammy said...

Congrats! She is a cutie~pretty card!
smiles...Tammy

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww what a cutie patootie! Just adorable!

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful combo of colour.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such an adorable card!

Kristine said...

So CUTE Kim!! Love this paper so much and your piecing is great!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Kim...love the colors and that flower is perfect!

Elena said...

What a cute card, Kim! Love these papers too! And paper piecing looks so pretty here! :)