Monday, March 1, 2010

Crocheted Vest

Hello, my friends! Just a quick post before I visit la la land!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was okay, stayed in mostly because my daughter is sick. She still has a fever. Poor baby! I made a bet with my co-worker that I would have her vest and her jewelry done by the weekend. I was supposed to fix/alter her jewelry about two years ago! I will show those later. I am sharing you this vest I made for her daughter, which I was supposed to have it done last October! LOL Well, I got both the jewelry and the vest done this weekend! So I win! Lunch on her! Yay! hehe

Anyway, this is actually a unisex vest. I made it while watching TV. I didn't follow a pattern or instructions for it because there isn't any! Why? Because I design this vest! :D

My co-worker loves blue and this is the color she wanted. I needed to finish it quick so I simply used plain double crochet, so nothing fancy. It's probably too hot to wear it now. hehe


Anyway, gonna go now. I will be back real soon with some cards. :D Have a good night, everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim this is wonderful, your friends daughter is going to love it...Hope your daughter is improving, look forward to seeing the jewellry, Hugs Avril xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful vest, you must be pleased. Hope you daughter gets better soon. Hugs Anesha

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling vest,Kim!! Hope your daughter feels better soon!!

1LuvnMama said...

Wow Kim!
You are the Jack of all Trades! You should crochet some small flowers and put them on your cards! Hmmm, good idea! :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful! You are so clever!