Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?

Nope! But it sure feels and looks like Spring these last couple of days here in LA! This is my second post for today, thank you so much for scrolling down!

Yup, these last two days was in the 70s or even 80s….and we wonder why we get sick so often! It’s super cold one day and then super hot the next! Well, it is the weather. LOL

Our current challenge at Inky Impressions is to THINK SPRING. I hope you can think of Spring when looking at my card. LOL I am so used to bright, vibrant, cheery colors that I sometimes forget the lighter, softer ones. Still, I didn’t do such a good job with the colors on this card. Oh well…

For this card, I used Fairy LiLi. I just adore this image so much! She is such a cutie and super fun to color!
Oh, you guys have got to check out the rest of the DT creations! OMG, they are amazing! I was blown away with all the awesome creations! Go go go! Check them out at Inky Impressions!!!

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

Card Details:
Stamp: Fairy LiLi, Hero ARts sentiment
Ink: Memento, Versa Magic
Paper: These were scraps so I can't think of the manufacturers at the moment
Embellishment: flower stickers
Tools/Others: embossing folder, glitter, corner punch, nesties

11 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOO cute...just Love her and the way you have colored her!!

Crystal said...

Absolutely darling Kim you did such a great job with the Think Spring Challenge!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Kim!! She is too cute!! I love the fresh spring colors!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I wish it felt like Spring here....I am visiting my family this week and the snow is coming down!!! My husband says it is the same at home.

Your card is so adorable. I love your your choice of colors. Great take on the Spring challenge.
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
luv
Debby

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so DARLING.

raindropecho said...

Aww I love this! Those flowers are amazing! Wonderful job, Kim :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

You did a fabulous job with your softer colors and those flowers embellishments are lovely! Beth

Jodi said...

Your coloring is gorgeous on her!! Very pretty purples too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

What a cutie she is! and you rock with the colouring!
Hugs
Nicola

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Kim. Love the shades of lilac and the fairy stamp is my fav.x