Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pull Out Gift Card holder

Hi! It's Wednesday and you know what that means! :D Yup, time for another La La Weekly Wednesday Challenge! We are on Challenge #23 already! I am the hostess this week and I chose GIFT CARD HOLDER as the theme. You can make any style, any theme, any size as long as it holds a gift card.

I call my gift card a "Pull Put Gift Card Holder" because I am just not creative with words. LOL I don't think there is a tutorial for this gift card because I haven't seen one of these online yet. This GCH was inspired by the one from Banana Republic (yup, I am a big fan of BR :D). It's a thin 6 x 4 box with a pull out tag. It's really not difficult to make it as long as you have all the measurements correctly.

I used Birthday Cake Maya and followed the sketch over at Stampin' for the Weekend on my card. This is one of the new stamps from La La Land Crafts' newest release. Adorable, huh? You can check out the entire release plus others at the online store. Don't forget, the special offer is still go through January 30, 2010....buy three stamps and get the foruth one FREE, your choice!





For more inspirations on GIFT CARD HOLDERS, please visit La La Land Crafts! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Have an awesome day, everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Card Details:
Stamps:
Birthday Cake Maya (La La Land Crafts), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Ink: Color Box, Memento, Copic
Paper: daisyd's, Georgia Pacific, The Paper Company
Embellishments: gems, ribbon
Tools/Others: embossing folder, corner punch, nesties, liquid applique

11 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim SUPER CUTE love your gift tag holder!!!!! ADORABLE!

Kathy said...

This is so cute Kim!!! Love the idea of it!! Adorable image and fabulous colors!!! So pretty!!
I hope you have a wonderful rest to your week!!
Thanks for the challenge!
:)Kathy

kris said...

That is an AWESOME GCH!!! first one i've seen like that! Fabulous creation girl!!! Love it!!! hugs, Kris

donna mikasa said...

Super cute gift card holder! Love that cow...

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim - how clever of you to copy the store gift card presentation! Now, seeing this, I can think of a couple other ideas I've seen! lol Inspiration is slow right now...frozen even! lol Thanks for sharing your adorable idea. Super cute Birthday Maya!
Pam Going Postal

Elena said...

What a brilliant idea, Kim! Wow! I really like your slider gift card holder! You always have an eye-candy for us to share!
Thank you so much for this great challenge!

Kristine said...

Kim, your card is sooo COOL! I just love the bright happy colors and your curved corners etc. The pull-out is awesome and your image is so cute that now I want her! LOL. Thanks for a great challenge Kim. You did a super job with it! Have a great day *Ü*
{{hugs}}

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute gift card holder!! Such a neat design!! Adorable image and such cheery colors.
hugs,

crafty amy said...

What a perfect gift card holder I love the colour combo and that cow image is such fun :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Irina Blount said...

Awesome idea for the gift card holder!!! LOVE it!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina