Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bee Crafty's Challenge 21: Thank You Card

Heloo, Everyone! Hope everyone starts off the new year beautifully!

Today's card is for Bee Crafty! We are having a THANK YOU CARD challenge for the next two weeks! This is a great time to make some Thank you cards for all the things you got for Christmas!

For this card, I decided to use Whimsical with Bird! I don't know what it is but I LOVE this image alot! She is so fun to color too!

The Pink Elephant has this great sketch to follow and here is my take! I colored this image with Copics and used all DCWV papers. Sentiment is computer generated and I did faux stitching. I bought a sewing machine a couple of months ago but still haven't tried it yet. As you can see, I am not the type of person who uses new stuff immediately. Every now and then, I do but for the most part, I wait. I don't why...

Thanks so much for visiting and happy crafting, Everyone!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous!! I love these images...too cute!! They're sponsoring us over at Saturday Spotlight this week!! Hope you'll find time to play with us!! HUGS

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Kim!

I didn't know what to make of this image at first but as I stare at it, the image is growing on me. Luv the way you created this card! :)

coldwaters2 said...

kim this is just so adorable those colours are great and so vibrant and loving that image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sheri Gilson said...

Kim, this came out so cute!! I love the decorative papers you used!! Very pretty card!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Annie said...

Fab card - so vibrant - love it.
Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant. Happy New Year to you and your family and I hope you will have chance to play again in our next challenge which starts tomorrow.

Ann xxx