Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the 5th Day of Sketches

Hi! This is my take on the 5th sketches over at TGF. Did you notice? I skipped the 4th sketch! That one is still in the working process. hehe..

The current challenge over at Roses on Papers is to use your favorite coloring medium. Yes, you guess it! My favorite currently is COPIC! I just wish I can afford to get all the colors!

I still got a couple of more DT cards to finish so gotta go! Please come back tomorrow for my La La Land Crafts post! As always, thanks a bunch for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!! Oh I just adore this!! Sweet image and the colors are fantastic!! :) Hope you've enjoyed your Christmas holiday and ready for the New Year!! HUGS

Crystal said...

SUPER CUTE Kim!!!! Great colors and image!