Wednesday, December 23, 2009

La La Weekly Wednesday Challenge #18

Hi there! I am hosting this week's challenge over at La La Land Crafts! I am challenging everyone to create ANYTHING BUT A CARD at this busy time of the year! I know, some of you probably think I am nuts! But you know what? Why not challenge yourself before the year ends! :D

When I stamp, I usually stamp a few of the same images and save them for later use. So as you can imagine, I do have quite a few stamped images. So, what better project to make than a box for them! :D

This is actually a recipe box I got from Michael's for $1. I simply covered it with patterned paper, cardstock, images, and voila! Here it is!

I used four different La La Land Crafts stamps for my box: Window Lala, Rosie with Bird, Princess Rosie and Sweet Rosie.

I couldn't decide which picture to share you guys so I am posting all!

This is the top of the box.

This is the front.

Box with all the tabs

Another view of the box


This is one of the tabs

Well, I do hope everyone likes my project and got a little inspiration from it. Now it's your turn! Please hop over to La La Land Crafts and check out the rest of the wonderful creations from our fabulous DTs and play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Everyone!

9 comments:

Elena said...

The most amazing project, Kim! What a great idea! And I adore how you stamp all three Rosies!
You really did a fabulous job with this challenge!
Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute box!! I love all the sides and all the stamping and coloring you did!! Fab creation Kim!

Merry Christmas!!

hugs,
Chris

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous!! and what a fabulous idea!! Hugs Juls

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling project Kim!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh my gosh this little box is ADORABLE, Kim! LOVE the colors, the DP, and your coloring is wonderful!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh wow, Kim, this is AMAZING dear girl!!! I love the mix of Rosies! And what a great idea for storing images!!! You ROCK!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Kathy said...

This is such a cute idea Kim!! Love your papers and cute images ~ of course!! Fabulous masking job and your coloring is brilliant! Thanks for the challenge~!
:)kathy

Irina Blount said...

AWESOME!!! CUTE!!! Absolutely LOVE Rosie and her entourage on the top of the box!!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Amy said...

Thanks Kim, this is such an awesome idea for storing extra stamped images! Fabulous job decorating, it looks amazing!