Saturday, November 7, 2009

What's Up!

Hi! Hope everyone is starting this weekend nicely. It's a looooong weekend for me! Woohoo! Next Wednesday is Veteran's Day and I am usually off on Mondays so I am taking Tuesday off as well! Yay! I have so much I want to do...and don't know where to start! Anyway...

For the next couple of weeks, we have a Photo Inspiration challenge for everyone to play along at Bee Crafty. Such pretty flowers... You can go with the colors, flowers, polka dots, stripes....whatever inspire you. Why not let your creativity run wild and have fun!

This is my take on this great challenge. I went with the colors, polka dots and strips. Pink and green is a great combo. For my card, I used Whimsical Girl and Bird and followed Mercy's awesome sketch. I love her sketches! They are so easy to follow and I am always happy with the outcome.

Card Details:

Image: Bee Crafty

Paper: Recollection

Ink: Copic, Cat's Eyes

Embellishment: Ribbon, pearls

Enjoy your day, Everyone and happy crafting!

10 comments:

Danni said...

What pretty floweres to use as inspiration!!
Great card!

Crystal said...

Gorgeous job on your inspiration card....Its so adorable and love your bow!

kris said...

great take on the sketch girl! the outcome is awesome! very sweet and the color coombo rocks... =D hugs, Kris

Juls said...

so so gorgeous! Love the dotty paper!

Victoria said...

wow - I love how you've taken more than just the colours from the sketch, the spots and stripes look brill

Victoria
x

Amy said...

Fun challenge, and I love your interpretation of the photo! Such a pretty card Kim!
Enjoy your long weekend!

Katherine said...

Hi Kim! This is so beautiful.

Katherine said...

Hi Kim! This is so beautiful.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Kim!! I love the paper piecing!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Enjoy your time off!!

Bee said...

Just beautiful work Kim, love the design and wonderful elements. Gorgeous card! Thanks for creating this for Bee Crafty :)