Monday, November 30, 2009

Sassys Suzi Winner

Hi! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Mine was definitely great! I am still overjoyed with the release of Sassy Suzi! I am still all grins. :D

First off, thank you all for all the wonderful, kind comments. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of them! Thank you all so so much from the bottom of my heart!

Okay, for the winner....
That would be KATHERINE of COUNTLESS JOY! Congrats, Katherine! Please email Jessica at yeahshestamps@gmail.com for your prize!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Have a nice week Kim :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Congrats Katherine!!

kris said...

Congrats to the winner!!! one more day until Suzi is released!!! woohoo! Congrats again girly!!! hugs, Kris

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oooo - Congrats to Kathrine... I know she's going to love Sassy Suzi as much as we all do! LOL
She's a GREAT little Sprout Kim, you did a terrific job! And she's wearing my coat! LOL
Big Hugs
Lynda

Linda said...

Congrats to Katherine! Ooo, only a few more hours before Suzi is available ...

Jenny V. said...

Congrats to the winner!I can't wait to purchase your stamp. You did an awesome job creating Sassy Suzi!

Irina Blount said...

Oh, lucky lucky Katherine!!