Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Wanna Be Just Like...

Anita Hovey! Her gorgeous card was choose for everyone to CASE this week. You can read all about that at Club Anya. I love the LO of her card, so clean , so simple yet so NICE! Here is my take... I wanted to keep it pretty much the same because I love the simplicity of it. Yeah, anther non-traditional color Christmas card. :) I think I am liking this alot! Traditional colors are really nice but I am a color person so I like to use all the colors out there. As a matter of fact, I like non traditional color Christmas cards more.

I am also submitting this card for Roses on Paper with the current theme as
A Christmas Card.

Well, I get an hour or so to craft while my babies are taking a nap. So I am going to take advantage of it before they get up!

Card Details:
Stamp: The Greeting Farm, compter generated sentiment
Ink: Copic, Memento
Paper: K&Company, Recollection
Embellishment: snowflake buttons (the ones without the holes), gems, ribbon
Tools/Others: Cosmo crystal glitter, embossing folder, Nesties

Have an awesome day Everyone!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Fabulous card!!! I love the colors.

Amy said...

Beautiful card, Kim! Love the colors, it feels so wintery and Miss Anya is looking superb, as usual!

Danni said...

This is awesome!! You did a great job!

Penny said...

Too cute!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Gorgeous! I love the patterned paper, the embossed oval, your coloring....

kris said...

Simply beautiful GF!!!! Love the colors... hugs, Kris

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fab Miss Anya.
luv
Debby

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card Kim!! Love your take on this weeks challenge!!