Friday, November 27, 2009

Card for a young boy

Did everyone wake up super early this morning for all the great deals? I used to before I had my babies. I used to go for the fun of it. Yeah, I am crazy. lol I am always fascinated at how many people actually get up early or stay up Thanksgiving night and wait for the doors to open. It's very interesting to see what people get too!


I went to a few stores this morning...not too early. I got a couple of Christmas presents. At least, I got some shopping done. :) Although I don't have a Cricut but Michael's and Joann's have some great deals on the cartridges. Go check those out if you need some of those. I think the sale ends tomorrow.

I made this card for a little boy. I bought this stamp a few months ago at the Stamp Show. I colored this little fellow a long while ago but never put him in a card. Yup, I sometimes color up a bunch of images and then forget about them. But they are good when I need to make a quickie though. :)


This card is for Cute Card Thursday, which is to make a card for a young boy. This cool sketch is from The Sweetest Thing. Oh, do you see those little frogs? They are brads! I got them at the show as well.

Well, hope everyone likes this card. If you have some time tomorrow, please stop by because I have something very SASSY to show you!

Card Details:
Stamps: Boy with frog (Whipper Snapper Designs), sentiment (Hero Arts)
Ink: Copic, Memento, Cat's Eyes
Paper: DCWV, The Paper Company, GP
Embellishment: brads
Tools/Others: embossing folder

No comments: