Monday, October 26, 2009

Are you the Winner?

I apologize for announcing my birthday candy winner late. I haven't really been home this past weekend. I was just out and about with my family. Before I announce the winner, here is a picture of the candy.

Also, I want to thank each and every one of you for the birthday wishes and entering my little candy. I wish I have something for everyone but alas, I can't afford it. I used the random generator to select the winner, gotta love that thing! The winner is

CRYSTAL

Congratulations, Crystal! Can you please email me at kimlayu@gmail.com with your info and I will send the goodies off to you!

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Congrats Crystal!!

kris said...

Congrats Crystal on winning Kim's fabulous birthday blog candy! woohoo! hugs, kris

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim WOOHOO!!!!I am sooo excited, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! Huge Hugs!

Unknown said...

Congrats Crystal! :)