Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Bee Crafty Christmas!

Hi, Everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Time sure flies! It's time for another great challenge over at Bee Crafty and I mean GREAT! For the next two weeks, the theme is CHRISTMAS! Yep, you really need to start making your Christmas cards because it's just around the corner!

Did you notice? I used one of Bee Crafty's Christmas release! This is Whimsical Girl & Snowman! Cute, cute, cute!!!!

I had a great time coloring this image, so much fun that I decided to make a matching altered jewelry box! Look, I even made some jewelry to go with it! There are lots more inspiration at Bee Crafty so hop on over and get inspired!

Over at Christmas Stampin All Year Around, the theme is non-traditional colors and a sketch (if you want to use it). I like the sketch so I followed it. Pollycraft's challenge is black, white plus one other color. I used blue. I LOVE this combo!

Do you ever notice I take my pictures at different places? I prefer to take my pictures outside in my yard because the quality is much better. But at times, I have no choice. See how the pictures are not too clear? You can't even see the sparkly stickle! Maybe I am not a good photographer. :(
I am also entering my card for:
1. Pile It On. Their challenge for this week is using punches
2. 2RedBananas' Easy as 1,2,3. one piece of ribbon, two stamps and three dew drops or gems.
3. Crafty Cardmakers: 3d elements. My stickers are 3d.







Card Details:
Image/Stamp: Bee Crafty's Whimsical Girl & Snowman, Hero Arts
Paper: DCWC, Recollection
Ink: Copic, Versa Magic, Uniball white pen
Embellishments: Ribbon, snowflake brads, gems, snowflake stickers
Tools/Others: Stickle, scallop circle punch, nestabilities

Thank you so much for stopping!


18 comments:

Bee said...

Wonderful crafting, lovely vibrant blues and embellishments. Particularly like how you've created the coordinating items, what a great gift this would be! Thanks for a great DT creation :)

Beryl said...

A really lovely sey - someone is going to be very happy this Christmas.
Beryl xx

kris said...

Hi Kim! Love the card... plus it's BLUE!!! hehehe! actually, i LOVE all your Christmas creations! Have a fabulous weekend! hugs, hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Awesome project! Thanks for sharing :)

Victoria said...

such a fab set, someone's going to be a lucky bunny to receive this lot from you. Love the colour choices

Victoria
x

Rosario said...

Hi Kim the card is really nice i like thee jewelery. very nice.

Danni said...

How creative!! Wonderful creations!

Penny said...

So cute!!! I love that you also make the jewelry yourself. Whomever receives this will be very happy with it, I'm sure!

girldownroad said...

Lovely card, love the colour combo. I would love to receive this at Christmas. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers. Jenny

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Kim, how precious is this!! I love your pretty coloring and details!! TFS! HUGS

Bee said...

Hi Kim, you are a runner up in my blog candy!! I have a cute set of Bee Crafty character badges I'd like to send you as a prize, just let me have your postal address at;
mail@artisangroup.org.uk

Maria said...

Wow, Kim! Your card is just gorgeous! I love the matching box too! You did a FANTASTIC job incorporating non-traditional colors to your x-mas card and following the sketch too! Thank you for playing along with us at CSAYL. Hope to see you playing along again!

Maria

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous project Kim!! The card & matching box are adorable!! The jewelery is beautiful!!

Rach said...

wow what a fabulous project, so pretty. hugs rachxx

Larissa said...

Great project! Love the card and matching box. Really cute!

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

woh !!! what a talented person you are, fab card and i adore the jewellery - thanks for joining in at crafty cardmakers xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card and gift - they're beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers :o) Lisa x

Crafty Cardmakers said...

Adorable creations! Know what you mean about the pics, I write tutorials and they have to be photographed stage by stage in daylight which isnt always possible so I made a photo booth for them indoors lol!

I love your little boxes, fab!

Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x