Monday, August 31, 2009

My Friend

This is in second post for today, please scroll for the first. Thanks!

I made this card for Club Anya's challenge, I Want to be JUST Like....PAM VERNELL! We are to CASE her card for this challenge. This was a speedy card for me. It took me about an hour only, color, cute, choosing the right paper, and everything else. I was amazed at myself too! hehe Plus, the card cam out not bad I must say. hehe Well, maybe because Pam's LO is so nice and easy to follow. It could also be that this is a much smaller card the my others. This card measures 4 x 5.5, not very big.

Card Details:

Stamp: TGF, Dressy Anya

Paper: GCD, The Paper Company cardstock

Ink: Copic, Memento

Embellishment: Ribbon, heart clip

Hope you like my card and as always, thank you so much for stopping by!


10 comments:

Ali said...

So pretty! Great coloring:)
Have a great day!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Kim this is fab, I so wanted these stamps and they sold out in the uk within hours while my pc was poorly. Love the bold colours and great layout.janex

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fab colours! Hugs,moni

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the colours and the little ribbon tied around the ankle! and I love the embossed detail in the background! fab card!

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim HOW SWEET!!! I know you LOVE Anya, did you know there is a dt call that ends tonight?? Thought I would let you know!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Cute card! Nice coloring :)

Jodi said...

Very pretty card!! I love the colors you used for it and the CASE you did too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Amy said...

Awesome card, love all the texture and your coloring is impeccable!

Danni said...

Oh is this ever wonderful!! LOVE it!

suzARTe said...

I just absolutely love your work, this is another great creation with such lovely colours and the main image is super cute