Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

This award is from Dei of All That Glitters. Thanks, Dei, for thinking of me! Dei is my fellow DT member over at Bee Crafty. She has some nicest creations, lots of inspiration! Please check out her blog if you haven't already done so! You won't be disappointed.


So to officially accept this award I must :
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them



Seven interesting things (or not so interesting) about me:
1. I am a twin. Yes, I have a twin but we don't look alike.
2. I don't watch TV too often. I can go days or weeks or months without watching.
3. I clean my rubber stamps/clear stamps with baby wipes.
4. I love to shop. Who doesn't! hehe
5. I spend hours at Micheal's and Joann's every time I go there, like every week!
6. I just had a baby 7 months ago. Yes, my daughter is 7 months old. lol
7. I wasn't born in the US.

I am asking all my followers to grab this award. Everyone of you have beautiful, creative blogs. So PLEASE take!!!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: