Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am Thankful for...

Happy Happy Tuesday, Everyone! I have a quick post before I start my very busy day at work.

I made this card for In Style's Thankful Thursday Challenge. The challenge is to make a card to show what we are thankful for using the sketch provided. I am thankful everyone for a lot of things. But for this card, I decided to use Mellie with Birthday cake because I am thankful for having celebrated this many birthdays thus far! :) I will be celebrating another one in less than two months. Yup, I will be another year YOUNGER. hehe

This card is also for the following challenges:
1. Stamp Something: Birthday something
2. Artful Inkables: Black, white, red. I found this blog through Crystal's blog. Check out her blog! Great inspirations!
3. Stampin' Sisters in Christ: make a card with food or drink. This is their first challenge so if you have time, please show some support!


Card Details:

Image: In Style Mellie

Paper: GCD, The Paper Company

Ink: Copic, Sakura matallic pen

Embellishment: Twine, buttons, gems

Tools/Others: Nestibilities, embossing folder, embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Kristine said...

*GASP* OH MY GOODNESS...I am in LOVE with this card! :) LOVING that black/whit pattern and how you pieced her skirt! FABULOUS coloring too! Hope you have a super day Kim! :)

Denise said...

So pretty! Love the layout.

Linda said...

You are amazing Kim! This card is gorgeous! I'm thankful we met! Have a great day!

Crystal said...

Kim this is sooooo adorable, I LOVE those added red buttons...What a darling card..LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

So lovely card! Love the image and the DP. The dress is so pretty :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card Kim! Love that cute image and the fun color combo. Those buttons really pop! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Kristine said...

Oops...I already commented on this card but I didn't realize it was for our challenge! OOPS! I'm sorry I didn't read your whole post first =0) THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating in our Stampin' Sisters in Christ NEW Challenge BLOG!! Love it, Love it!! You're a sweetheart Kim :)

Crystal said...

Kim its me again...LOL....I forgot to tell you THANK you sooo much for joining us at Think Ink Tuesday!! Hope you play again next week...hugs!

Lorie said...

This is ADORABLE! Thank you for joining us in our first Stampin' Sister's in Christ Challenge!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Kim! Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Your card is wonderful!!!

Hugs,
Lisa