Saturday, August 8, 2009

An 'Artist" Award

Hello, Everyone!

I received a couple of awards the last few days but haven't been able to post and share with you.

This one is from Linda at Simple and Sassy Creations. It's an "Artist" Award! Wow! Thanks, Linda! If you haven't check out Linda's blog, please hop over and say hi. She is a sweetie with lots of wonderful creations.

The Award Rules. This is so difficult.

1. Only 3 people are allowed (to have this passed on to them).
2. Two have to be dedicated followers of your blog and the other one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
3. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

I want everyone to know that you are all very dedicated followers and I want to thank everyone for always visiting me and leaving me such lovely, encouraging comments. I appreciate every one of you! Without further ado, I am passing this award to:

1. Crystal of Crystal's Crafty Creations
2. Lisa of Allison's Designs
3. Sammi of Stuff by Sammi

If you have a minute, please visit their blog and say hi.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Kim you are such a sweetheart!! Thank you so much for this award!! Big hugs!

Sammi said...

Aww thanks lovely ... mwah!