Good Friday, Everyone!
My babies are doing much better. Thank you all for leaving me lovely comments. I read them all and appreciate every one of them.
I haven't done much (crafting) this week, just colored a bunch of images for different challenges. I will try to put them in cards soon. I think I kind of lost my mojo. :( Can everyone please help me get it back?
I am using Tilda again. :D I just love them! They are just too cute!
This card is for a few challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamps: Paper Piecing.
2. Papertake: My favorite things. Currently, one of my favorite things is Magnolia stamps.
3. Cute Daisy May: Hot Hot Hot. I used hot colors, plus fruits and bugs patterned paper.
4. Roses On Paper: gatefold card with stitching.
5. Flutter By Wednesday: Buttons and Bows/ribbons along with butterfly or fairy. This Tilda has wings. :)
6. IBS Challenge #3: Summer. I used summery colors.