This is one of the Tildas my son scribbled all over. Can you tell? Tilda's face got some dark spots. I erased whatever I could and it seems okay so I went ahead and used it. She doesn't look too bad, does she?
I like orange just not my favorite color. At first, I was struggling with this card. But after I got started, it was a breeze and I love how it turned out. This is another folder card.
I have a long list of challenges for one. :D
1. Pile It On: Mostly orange
2. Our Creative Corner: Triple Play. You get to choose three different embellishments. I have buttons, ribbon, brads (inside of the card).
3. Just magnolia: Week #14, Buttons
4. Secret Crafter: Spots and Stripes.
5. Belli: Texture.
6. Daring Cardmakers: Away with the fairies. Does this Tilda considered as a fairy?
7. Tuesday Tagger: Texture
8. Stamp and Scrap Hawaii: The sketch. This is their first challenge so please play along and give them some support! The answer to the Question of the Week "what is the area code of Hawaii?" is 808.
9. Roses on Paper: Challenge #16, Summertime
10. ISB: Recipe: 1 Ribbon, something green, 2 flowers, 3 buttons, and glitter. Let's see...I got ribbon, stripes and leaves on patterned papers are green, flower pins, flower buttons, patterned paper has glitter.
Ink: Versa Magic, Memento
Papers: DCWV Citrus stack, DCWV cardstock, Recollection cardstock
Embellishments: Ribbon, flower pins, flower buttons, brads
Tools: Copic, Le plume