Monday, June 1, 2009

What a Perfect Start...

Happy Monday!! Yay!! One more day off... :)...and I really need it! I have so much to do!

I am back with my girly cards. :) I am using my color again, PINK. :) I made another wedding card with the cute couple from Polly Craft. They are just too cute! I guess it's the wedding season, so more wedding cards to come.

I like the challenges over at Digital Tuesday and their theme for this week is Wedding. So that was why I made another wedding card. :) I followed the sketch from ICS. Dawn at ICS always has great sketches so I got to join in the fun. :) Also, the theme for My Time To Craft is "Pink to Make the Boys Wink", so this card fits the bill.



Supplies: Polly Craft wedding couple, Hallmark bell charms, ribbon, pattern paper (couldn't remember the company), cardstock, gems
Tools: Heart punch, follow punch, scallop paper edger, Martha Stewart lace border punch

5 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness Kim this is sooo CUTE! Love the image! Beautiful DP's and the your spin using the sketch is perfect! Thanks for joining us! ;)
♥dawn♥

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, this is absolutely adorable! I love the image, colors, embellies...and that charm is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing the DTC!

Rosario said...

Kimberly,
I just love the card and its very cute.

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous card, love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x

Lesley said...

Fab card, lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx