Well, I am one LO closer to finishing my daughter's baby book. I used If The She Fits RDT call LO. I love this LO so I just had to use it! I stamped the pink cardstock with Hero Arts' Hibiscus Style stamp with dark pink, light pink (used as outline for the stitches) and pearl white. I then hand-sewed the light pink flower with green thread, four of them. I tell you, it took some time! But I love the outcome of them! The rest, I simply followed the sketch.
If you have been following my blog or justing visiting from time to time, you know I love to combine challenges. And what do you know, there is a challenge blog out there that actually challenge participants to combine as many challenges as possible! If you are like me, you have to check out Pile It On Challenge!
LO for the following challenges:
1. If The Shoe Fits Scrap It: pink and green color combo. I love this combo!
2. Cute Daisy May: pink and green
3. Secret Crafter: bling. Another one of my addictions...adding blings to all my projects.
4. Pile It On: non-stamp sentiment
5. Art Is Found: Floral. I love to add floral to my creation. I guess I am a very girly girl person. :)
6. Paperlicious Design: Paper Piercing
7. Hero Arts: background stamping. I am beggining to love this. It's like creating my own designer pattern paper!
8. Bee Crafty: Letters, numbers.... A great theme. Must see!!!
Stamps: Hero Arts Hibiscus Style
Ink: Archival Brilliance pearl white, A La Mode dark pink, Versa magic light pink chalk ink
Paper: DCWV pink cardstock
Embellishment: rhinestones, buttons, ribbons
Tools: circle cutter, Stika Design Cutter
Others: needle, green thread