Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Blog Award!


Kim at Memories In Thyme has awarded me this award! Thanks, Kim! I am so honored! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

The rules for this one are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am still considered pretty new at blog-land so everyone to me is still new. I am going to award this to a few people I truly admire, whom I get a lot of inspiration from. They make wonderful creations and their blogs are definitely lovely ones. Here they are and they are not in any particular order.

1. Crystal, at Crystal's Crafty Creations
2. Jodi at Inked Inspirations
3. Denise at Denise Loves Stamps
4. Linda at Simple and Sassy Creations
5. True at True's Gifts From the Heart


Enjoy everyone!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You are SOOO Sweet!! Thank you sooo much!! Hugs!

Linda said...

Hey you! Congratulations on your award! I'm sure you'll be getting more! Thanks for passing it on to me! Have a wonderful weekend, Kim! xoxo, Linda

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your award! Thank you for thinking of me, and I hope you are having a great weekend so far!
Hugs
Jodi =)