Monday, June 22, 2009

Cute teddy

Hope everyone's Monday is going great! I made a very simple, quick card today using scraps I have. I have piles and piles of scraps! I am sure everyone does as well.

This little teddy is one of Bee Crafty's. I've colored him a little ago. I've wanted to add some sort of curvy sentiment on this card but I don't have any individual alphabets. I guess that's something on my shopping list then. I'll add it on once I get it, I guess.

Here are the challenges this card is for. I notice recently I find it easier to just list all the challenges.

1. Digital Tuesday: brown, blue and bling
2. Stamps and Smiles: the sketch
3. Cute Daisy May: All About Animals. Teddy is an animal, right? :)
4. High Hopes: Use up your scraps! All papers are scraps, even the riboon. That was the last piece from a big roll.



15 comments:

Vickilyn said...

That's a very cute teddy!! Love him!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!!

~Vicki

Maria Matter said...

This is fabulous Kim! What a cute little fellow, great job on the bling too!
So glad you could play along with us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

what a cute little guy! great job!

thanks so much for playing along with the SAS sketch challenge for last week, and i hope to see you again this week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jamee said...

Super cute teddy bear! I love the colors you used!

Sunshine said...

Sweet card!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Kim - another lovely card for this week's challenge. Thank you for joining us at CDM again this week
Ann x

Michele Spera said...

what a nice card, I love the embossed back as a great dimension!! very cute
XMicheleX

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a lovely card - super cute Ted! Thanks for joining us this week!

Crystal said...

so so so cute!! Love the added bling in the corner and what a cute bday bear!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Kim, what an adorable image and design!! :)

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Ali Dantre said...

Hi again Kim. already commented sweetheart. just wanted to say thank you for your kind comments. Sweet hugs
Lisa.xxx

Ali Dantre said...

I beg my parden... I hadn't commented on this one....my brain. Im so sorry poppet. it's a beautiful card and take on the sketch.

Help meeee!! it is Friday today eh? lol

bless yer

Hugs
lisa.xx

Crafty Bee said...

Hi, what a super card and such lovely colours.
Have a lovely day, Sandra x

Anonymous said...

cute!! I lobe the ribbon and the nice clean lines!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamps and Smiles!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

cute teddy, great colours, thanks for joining cdm. janex