On to this card... I made this one last night and didn't get a chance to post it because once again, I was up so late and have to get up so early!
I found a couple of new challenge blogs the other day and so I thought I would join in the fun. Oh, in case you are looking at my sidebar for your blog, I haven't update it. :) But no need to worry, you are on my Google Reader. My list is getting way too long to add more.
Once again, I made a card for multiple challenges:
1. One Stop Craft Challenge: under pressure, which is to emboss. I embossed the purple cardstock
2. Owl Whimsy: cute Betty!. Make a purchase and enter this week's challenge. This little Betty is a freebie but you still need to purchase her to use it. Your invoice will be "0". So hop over to their blog, grab her and play along!
3. Friday Sketchers: the sketch
4. DU2DS: use ribbon.
5. Crafty Creation: the color purple
6. Stampin' for the Weekend: purple and yellow color combo. This is their first challenge ever! So show your support!
Image: Owl Whimsy
Embellishments: ribbon, buttons, MS fabric daisies
Paper: Once again, I don't remember the company name. I guess I don't have that habit of looking or checking. Shame on me!!
Ink: Versa Magic Pearlized lavender ink
Tools: Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Copic Sketch skin tone, Le Plume markers