Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown

2 Sketches 4 You is celebrating their 1st anniversary! Happy Anniversary!! I always pop over to their blog to see all the talented DTs and crafters' creations but haven't really gotten around to join their challenges. I guess one of the reasons is that I am shy about my work comparing to theirs. But I told myself this is one of the challenge NO ONE wants to miss! It's an Annual Showdown!! So here is my creation based on Laura's sketch and what a fantastic sketch!




Supplies:

Stamps: Hero Arts--Butterfly with Ferns, Hibiscus Style, Carnival Happy Birthday

Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Fiskars scallop border punch

Embellishment: K&Company gems

Paper: Bazill cardstock, DCWV butterfly stack pattern paper

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! Love the colours!

L-Bee said...

Fab card.... love the colours you've used. A real happy card. TFS

~amy~ said...

sweet! what a fun & happy color combo!

Tonje said...

Beautiful card. So nice and summery...

anja curvers said...

Lovely love your colorcombo so fresh and funky.

Laura Davis said...

This color combination is stunning! Great work:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Unknown said...

Pretty Card! Good luck in the challenge! I am in it too and love looking at the other entries!

cnelson said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

KIM... LOVE IT... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COMBO COLORS... LOVE IT..!!